TSC 8 BLIND PRESSED NUTS
ADVANTAGES OF CLINCHING PARTS:
- May be installed using any parallel acting squeezing force.
- Provide high pushout and torque-out resistance.
- Do not require special hole preparation, such as chamfering and deburring.
- Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush.
- No retapping necessary after application.
- Low installed costs.
Nuts with thread strengths greater than mild steel screws are commonly used wherever strong internal threads are needed for component attachment of fabrication assembly.