- The Blind Jack Nut is an economical blind fastener designed for assembly lind use in THIN, SOFT or BRITTLE materials.
- When tightened, their body collapses to form legs which grip the inside of the mounting surface, leaving a permanent reusable threaded insert.
- Standard blind jack nut are manufactured of steel with a commercial zinc plating.
- All blind jack nuts can be supplied with brass coated which assist galvanic corrosion concerns.
STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL304, BRASS
- FASTENS IN BLIND HOLES
- FASTENS SECURELY DESPITE BURRS & UNEVEN SUBSTRATES
- NOT HOLE SIZE SENSITIVE
- SUITABLE FOR WIDE GRIP RANGE
★ OTHER SIZE, MATERIAL ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST