TSC 6 SELF-CLINCHING STUDS
MATERIAL AVAILABLE FOR SELF-CLINCHING STUDS:
Steel, Stainless Steel
ADVANTAGES OF CLINCHING PARTS:
- May be installed using any parallel acting squeezing force.
- Provide high pushout and torque-out resistance.
- Do not require special hole preparation, such as chamfering and deburring.
- Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush.
- No retapping necessary after application.
- Low installed costs.
Externally threaded fasteners which are used where the attachment must be positioned before being fastened.
★ Other sizes, material are available upon request.