TSC 1 SELF-CLINCHING STANDOFFS
ADVANTAGES OF CLINCHING PARTS:
- May be installed using any parallel acting squeezing force.
- Provide high pushout and torque-out resistance.
- Do not require special hole preparation, such as chamfering and deburring.
- Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush.
- No retapping necessary after application.
- Low installed costs.
Used where it is necessary to stack or space components away from the panel.
Thru-threaded or blind types are generally standard.
★ Other sizes, material are available upon request.